Associate – Tax Consultancy Solutions
Do you want to be part of an energetic and fast-paced team? TMF Group is looking for an Associate to join our Consultancy Solutions team!
|Type vacature: ||Startersfunctie|
|Studierichting: ||Fiscaal Recht & Economie, Fiscaal Recht, Fiscale Economie|
|Opleidingsniveau: ||HBO, WO|
CS will provide global consulting and project management services across different technical areas, as required, including Market Entry, Human Resources, Tax & Compliance, Global Mobility, Global Governance, Transactional Support, and Special Projects. Recognizing the global breadth and depth of existing technical knowledge within the TMF global network, CS will most often leverage this local expertise to provide cohesive advisory solutions for TMF prospects and clients. In a minority of instances, where the required technical knowledge or support is not resident within the TMF network, CS will also work with third-party advisors to deliver the required solutions.
For further in-depth information please visit the TMF CS website TMF Consultancy Solutions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the Managers and Directors who are leading the delivery of CS projects, mapping customer requirements, drafting design documents, and where needed, following up with clients.
- Gather data and provide analytics relating to client projects
- Manage team processes for an effective operating model that streamlines activities across the CS team
- Assist with ensuring the on time, accurate and complete delivery of all CS solutions sold, while at the same time attaining the chargeable utilization target.
- Engage with appropriate local office finance team or third parties to ensure invoicing for CS clients is done according to the approved process
- Work with the Bid Management team to coordinate fee quotes and proposals for each client specific scope as required
- Ensure the team’s accurate and timely input of deal pipeline and deal status into the CRM
- Accurately track and report on CS pipeline and revenue allocation
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS or BA), Business Administration or equivalent, with a concentration in Accounting or International Business.
- Strong English language written and verbal skills, with proficiency in a second foreign language a plus.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to an evolving environment
- Motivated self-starter who has the ability to take on initiatives with little management oversight
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior personnel, both internally, and with existing and prospective clients.
- One to two years work experience, including employment within or advising on international operations, or in another cross-border capacity (for example in the Global Mobility or International Assignment Services group of a Big 4 or other global accounting firm).
- Experience working in an advisory practice, delivering consultancy services, and meeting billable time and revenue targets.
- Project management responsibilities a plus.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated success as a team player.
- Dependable, consistent performer, with a positive attitude, and an ability to listen and work collaboratively across an organization.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and driven with the ability to meet deadlines.
- High personal standards and integrity.
- Candidate must be open to the opportunity for periodic travel, including internationally.
- Knowledge and interest in global trends, and an ability to translate these into potential impacts on clients – for example, nowadays, the Brexit negotiations.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Over TMF Netherlands B.V.
As a global leader, TMF Group has over 7,000 experts in more than 83 countries, ready to help companies remain compliant with complex, diverse and ever-changing rules and regulations, to mitigate any risks to their success and help them control costs.
Unlike other service providers, TMF Group is unique because we have our own experts across our locations who are local people with local knowledge and who understand processes, issues, currencies and dialect. This means that our clients can deal with one provider globally which has high service standards, consistency and ISO27001 information security standards. Helping us mitigate and resolve any issues quickly and compliantly.
TMF Group serves over 39,900 client entities worldwide, from start-ups to over 40% of the Fortune 500. A selection of our case studies can be found on our website.
We can take care of the details so companies can focus on what’s really important: growing their business.
Our services include (amongst many others):
Accounting & Tax
- Accounting and bookkeeping services,
- VAT and IPT services,
- Tax compliance (Corporate Income Tax)
HR & Payroll
- HR administration services,
- Global payroll services,
- TMF Horizon,
- TMF Connector,
- International Pensions,